Contests at Sjöstrand
Sjöstrand likes to sometimes engage with our customers and followers via fun, bite-sized contests, usually via our social media channels, with simple actions such as liking, tagging, mentioning, sharing, etc.
While we like to keep our contests light and simple, there are a few guidelines and FYIs that we’d like to share.
- By participating in a Sjöstrand contest, one agrees to the contest rules and conditions.
- A participant must be at least 18 years of age.
- Any profit tax is paid for by the winner(s) of the contest and the profit cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Contest entries are judged by a jury appointed by Sjöstrand and evaluated according to creativity, uniqueness, and alignment to the contest’s theme, rules, and conditions.
- The decision on the winner(s) cannot be appealed.
- If a winner does not respond within one week of announcing their winning, Sjöstrand reserves the right to nominate a new winner.
- Personal data acquired in connection with a particular contest is processed by Sjöstrand and will be used to administer and select a winner(s) for the said contest only.
- Participants have the right to request access to and/or supplement their personal data free of charge at any time.
- If a participant’s data is in violation of Data Protection Act, one has the right to request that their personal data be rectified, blocked, or deleted.
- Sjöstrand reserves the right to change the contest rules and conditions or cancel the competition if necessary.
- Sjöstrand contests are not endorsed, sponsored, or administered by Instagram, Facebook, Meta, or any of their affiliate organisations.
- The marketing will be kept moderate and will not be targeted toward individuals in an intrusive manner.
- We will always clearly communicate when a contest begins and when it ends.
- The criteria for winning a contest will be clearly communicated.
- We will not lower the prices of our products to encourage participation in a contest.
- Sjöstrand Trading AB will be running and administering all contests unless otherwise specified.
- We will always ask for explicit permission to use any submitted content.
Whether you prefer crossed fingers, thumbs held tight, or thumbs pressed together, we’d like to say good luck and have fun!