Sjöstrand French Press
Sjöstrand’s French Press enables you to manually brew coffee for an intense taste experience. Crafted from stainless steel with a timeless mirror-finish, it looks good in any setting. The can has a double wall that maintains optimal temperature along with a press providing unparalleled filtration. The pressile can also be taken apart, making it easy to clean.
Mirror Finish Stainless Steel French Coffee Press
- Manual coffee brewing for a rich flavour
- Stainless steel with mirror finish in a timeless design
- Pot with a stainless steel double wall that preserves the temperature
- Stainless steel filter plunger for optimal filtering
- Plunger can be disassembled for simple, hygienic cleaning
- Sjöstrand French Press is available in three sizes: 350 ml/12 oz (approx. 2 cups), 800 ml/27 oz (approx. 3 cups) and 1000ml/34 oz (approx. 4 cups)
- For perfect results, follow the instructions below:
Put coarsely-ground coffee beans into the pot. Add one rounded tablespoon of coffee for every 1.25dl/4 oz of water. Boil the water and let cool until the temperature falls to 92-96° – the optimal brewing temperature for coffee. Pour in the water and let the coffee brew for 4 minutes. After 4 minutes, press down the plunger and let stand for about a minute for a fuller, richer flavour.
350 ml, 800 ml, 1000 ml