Focus on quality improvement
Sustainability also infers durable products. We have been working ambitiously with our product quality, and together with the knowledge we have received from our service shops, we have invested in a process of constant improvements.
During the year, our quality control has resulted in improvements on our Espresso Capsule Machines, which includes:
- More robust gaskets that are more resistant to wear and tear.
- A new and improved brewing unit that can handle different capsule materials more effectively.
- Increased power consumption for a more consistent coffee temperature.
- Memory function that enables you to select cup size during pre-heating. Brewing starts automatically once the machine has heated up.
- New and improved packaging design that matches our overall profile
- A descaling program that lets you know when it is time to descale the machine.
- Reduced vibrations through changes made around the pump house.
- Optimising the flow through the nozzle to decrease the risk of clogging.
We have had external partners go through our machine and we are really confident regarding the quality of our machine components. Our machines are manually assembled,which is a must in order to be able to service them. However, it does bring the risk of the machines being incorrectly put together and we are actively working to guarantee continuous quality control throughout the production process. Espresso Capsule Machine Care Our machines are made to last a long time and they can always be repaired in case of damage. But these three simple tricks help them last longer:
- Always start by brewing a cup of water before loading a coffee capsule. This also heats up the cup for a better-tasting coffee. By doing this, you ensure that no leftover coffee gathers in the nozzle and clogs up the machine.
- Descale the machine on a regular basis. If you live in an area with calcareous water, we recommend descaling every 2-3 months. Use a descaling solution, not vinegar. You can find descaling instructions here.
- Pull the lever back up so that the capsule falls down into the capsule container immediately after brewing. This eliminates the risk of the capsule drying to the machine.
We are constantly updating our FAQ and our manuals so please visit our site if you have any questions.
Or contact our customer service at [email protected].