Jobs by Sjöstrand
eCommerce specialist at Sjöstrand Coffee
Sjöstrand Coffee Concept is a company that designed and developed an espresso machine for capsules, that is sold along with organic coffee in a home compostable capsule. Our mission is simple - to offer a timeless and durable design together with an environmentally friendly alternative for coffee and capsules to as many as possible.
Sjöstrand Coffee is looking for the next new stars in digital marketing that wants to contribute to the company's continued success in the field of e-commerce.
Sjöstrand Coffee is expanding the company's web shop. With this expansion, the company is looking for five country e-commerce specialists (CES), who together with the company's CEO, are responsible for building and growing the web shop and attributable sales for each country. Initially, we are looking for CES, living in Sweden, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, but is also open to applications from other countries in Europe.
To become and succeed as a CES, you should have experience in the field of e-commerce, digital marketing and sales. The entrepreneurial work of launching the company's web shop in a new market includes many different roles, but the main aim is to create, run, analyse and develop digital marketing campaigns, especially on social media – particularly Facebook and Instagram.
We are looking for young and hungry professionals that would like to engage in a long-term consultancy mission. Creative and solution-focussed people with good communication skills. Generous in their sense of sharing success recipes with other CES colleagues.
The work as CES further involves:
- Translating and optimising the language for each country
- Keeping the shop up to date with photos and products distributed centrally from Sweden.
- Making sure the right shipping options and payment solutions are available and customised for each country and presenting news from Sjöstrand Coffee, or any country-specific news.
- Identifying and establishing relationships with the right influencers for the company's products
- Creating, running, analysing and developing campaigns.
- Campaign planning on a quarterly basis
- Budget planning for quarterly, half yearly and annual budgets are also required, including a precise marketing budget
Initially, the work at Sjöstrand coffee will be conducted on a consultancy basis with monthly invoicing. The persons we require needs to be able to invoice from a company with a valid VAT number.
There is the possibility of future employment with Sjöstrand Coffee if this would be desirable
Initial working hours: 5-10h per week, 20-40h per month. (Extended time according to mutual agreement.)
Apply via email to: email@example.com
The application must contain CV and personal motivation.
Please contact us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 (0) 8 677 00 71